Morgan is eight years old!!! She is getting baptized next week, and this is one of the many photos we had taken for her baptism. These are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Est. 2004
| Provided by website design company guide. |
6 comments:
Morgan looks so beautiful! We're excited to see you guys soon.
What a beautiful photo of Morgs. I can't believe how grown up she is. Wow. She is a classic beauty. Bradley says he was chattin with you on FB at 5 AM.. I think that is awesome. Anyway, we will see ya soon. Love ya
Kimmie - love all those photos of Morgan. She is absolutely so beautiful, just like her mom! Can't wait for her baptism weekend coming up. Grandma loves you Morgalini! XOXOXOXO
What a cutie! We will see you at the babtism!
Morgan, we are so excited for you! I wish we could be there, your pictures are absolutely beautiful. We will be thinking of you! Love, Scott, Sade, Ave & Malee
she really is beautiful not only on the outside but she is just as beautiful on the inside we love her...
Post a Comment