Friday, February 20, 2009

There are weirdos out there!!!

Like many others, I have decided to make our blog private. Don't let it scare you off though, its really easy. Just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. All you have to do it click on the link in the email I send you and enter your email address and wa-la...Oh and don't forget to leave me your credit card information, security code, DOB, social security number etc. LOL.

9 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Whats up Kim...k my DOB is..hahah
inkerdoodle123@yahoo.com
I am going to go private as well soon so darn it for those weirdos that ruin everything!!

amber said...

Now I'm curious...what happened?

Anonymous said...

bkdurr@gmail.com

Way to 'bloglift' Kim. JK. I bloglifted the idea as well, so there ya go.

THE PHILLIPS FAMILY said...

I'm with Amber I'm curious too...but get me on the non-weirdo list! :0) ssphillips@silverstar.com

Kim said...

Ok, what happened? nielsendavid9@hotmail.com

Sassy Sue said...

Kimmie, don't forget about me!

The Rowley Family said...

hey there
i just wanted to say hi and tell you i am so grateful we are friends... hope you have a great day toni

Sassy Sue said...

Kimmie - I figured out the private blog thing...this stuff is not that easy for us oldies! I'm all set now! XOXO

Anonymous said...

i think its time 4 your disneyland blog post