We went to Idaho to see Adam's parents the weekend after Xmas. It was soooo cold there, and of course it seemed even colder to us because we have been used to St. George. But to Adam's Dad, Dennis, 7 degrees is "warm". Yes thats right warm. They are used to 10-20 degrees below zero. But yeah-there we were, out sledding in the "balmy 7 degrees" as Dennis says. No kidding though, it was a lot of fun. We just bundled up and once you hike up the hill, go down, hike back up, and again and again, you are sweating. The kids were having so much fun, they didn't want to stop to warm up. By the time we got back to the truck Morgan's hands and feet were pre-frostbite. She was crying because they hurt so bad.
We were trying to get a pic of all the guys. Adam was being silly and doing a Zoolander pose. So funny. All the PhillpsGrandkids.
What a super sweet picture! I LOVE the snowflakes being captured! I don't no why people live up there! It is sooo cold! We will have to do lunch again! Tuesdays and Thursdays are my light days...let me know!
Kimmie - what a cute slide show. Looks like everyone was having a lot of fun. My favorite picture was of Amy/Baby A/Baby B watching it all from the warmth of the car!!! That is seriously where I would have been!
I am a transplant to St George from "up north" (SLC)
I love it in warm sunny Dixie Land. I have 3 kids: a daughter Morgan (9), and step-sons Bennett (9), and Creighton (11). They are the coolest kids and I love them to death. I love being a mom, wife and an RN.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I need the one of all the cousins in the house.
What a super sweet picture! I LOVE the snowflakes being captured! I don't no why people live up there! It is sooo cold! We will have to do lunch again! Tuesdays and Thursdays are my light days...let me know!
Kimmie - what a cute slide show. Looks like everyone was having a lot of fun. My favorite picture was of Amy/Baby A/Baby B watching it all from the warmth of the car!!! That is seriously where I would have been!
Post a Comment