Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yay!!! Pictures!!!

Okay, I realized that you don't necessarily have to have your software to download the pictures. I found my USB cable and wa la. But...I also realized that I don't take enough pictures, so I will make that one of my new goals. We are getting family pics done in a couple of weeks, so hopefully there will be some really cute ones to post. (I have to keep up with the cuteness of the Durr Blog.) It's funny because Kristi always used to give me a hard time because she thought my homemade cards were always so cute and she felt like hers weren't as cute as mine. Well, now she is getting me back because I don't think I could ever keep up with how cute her blog is. Oh well, its not like its a competition. (As if!!!) By the way, don't think I am a freak because I am blogging in the middle of the night. I work graveyards, and sometimes I have a lot of down time.

7 comments:

Sassy Sue said...

Kimmie - it will be hard to get your blog as cute as Kristi's...but you are on the way!! Could you just get some pictures of the cute kidlets up soon??? XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Kimpossible- I'm glad you figured out a way to get your pix - That is why Kimpossible is very appropriate name for you! I'm not worried about how cute your blog will be! Just get some pix of your fam-dam on there and you will be set!

Anonymous said...

Duh, I didn't realize the pix were posted down below until after I'd posted the comment. They are so cute!
I really like your profile picture!
PS How in the hek does Morgan eat anything? :)

on the rivet with J~D Liddell said...

Kim! Yeah! Found you through Kristi's blog! :) Looking forward to following your posts! We need to go riding together!
:)
I'm thinking about coming to SG for the century this weekend...
D

Anonymous said...

we need more pictures. I can't hear the music from my pda. The pictures are fun to see though.

Anonymous said...

Adam, Way to be involved in the blog! I bet Kim loves to see your comments! :)It's fun huh?

KIMPOSSIBLE said...

Can you leave comments on your own post??? Kudos to Adam to follow his wife's blog work. Yes we do need more pictures. I will get right on that....as soon as I fold the umteen loads of laundry on our bedroom floor.