My cute Mom and Dad competed in the Huntsman World Senior Games this year. Yes you heard me right...Senior Games. You are eligible to compete when you turn 50. They are in the classification "Baby Seniors." I was able to go see them at the finish line. This cute pic is after they finished catching their breath. The hill climb up Snow Canyon is burly. I can barely do it. My Dad took 7th in his division, and my Mom took 2nd. I couldn't believe how competitive the "Seniors" are. They did great and I am so proud of them!!! Love you guys. Thursday, October 16, 2008
Seniors???
My cute Mom and Dad competed in the Huntsman World Senior Games this year. Yes you heard me right...Senior Games. You are eligible to compete when you turn 50. They are in the classification "Baby Seniors." I was able to go see them at the finish line. This cute pic is after they finished catching their breath. The hill climb up Snow Canyon is burly. I can barely do it. My Dad took 7th in his division, and my Mom took 2nd. I couldn't believe how competitive the "Seniors" are. They did great and I am so proud of them!!! Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kim I am glad you were there to see them at the finish! Man, they are cute seniors aren't they? Proud of you guys! XOXO!
Post a Comment