Morgan and Bennett had a field trip to the Staheli Farm. They got to learn about pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, roosters, hens, turkeys and cows. I actually learned some interesting facts about them that I didn't know before. Since it is 4 am, I can't quite recall them right now. It was fun to go with the kids. This week I volunteered to help Morgan's class, and next week I will be helping Bennett's class on their next field trip to a play. It is awesome that they are in the same grade and I get to see them both on fun field trips like this.
This piggys name is Bacon. She is a pot bellied pig. She hasn't been feeling too well over the past couple of weeks. One of the workers at the farm gave her a blanket 2 weeks ago to help keep her warm one night, and ever since, she has been attached to it. She wont let anyone take it away from her. If anyone has ever had a favorite blankie, you can relate to Bacon.

This piggys name is Bacon. She is a pot bellied pig. She hasn't been feeling too well over the past couple of weeks. One of the workers at the farm gave her a blanket 2 weeks ago to help keep her warm one night, and ever since, she has been attached to it. She wont let anyone take it away from her. If anyone has ever had a favorite blankie, you can relate to Bacon.
Way to go Bennett!









4 comments:
Cute Kim! Poor Bacon! That is so funny about her blankie! And yes, I can relate. How fun that you are getting to spend more time with the kidlets. Looks like you had fun.
PS LOL means Laugh Out Loud.
Kim - You have to copy and paste the slide show code into the HTML section of your post, not the compose section of your post. That's why only the bottom section of the slide show shows up. Try it. or call me.
Love your pictures at the farm. And Morgan, you are quite the photographer!!! Looks like a fun field trip. I've got the cutest grandkids...XOXOXOXO
hey kim i love your new background it is so cute and all the work you have put into this I just posted my birthday photos check it out.. I am so grateful to have you as a friend love ya
Post a Comment