Sunday, October 12, 2008

:-( No Pictures???

Thanks to my little sis, I now am a fellow blogger. I have had so much fun looking at her blog and most of all keeping up on little Zaiden since he was born. I just had to start my own. However, I am waaaaaay behind on my pictures (I haven't developed a picture for at least a year.) Ever since we got a digital camera (can you say "instant gratification") I haven't developed very many pictures unless I was going to give them as a gift or scrapbook them. So now my problem is that I can't find the software that came with my camera to download them to my computer. Uh oh!!! Bear with me while I figure out a way to get some pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that you have a blog! It is so fun and it is super addicting. I love the background you chose! Very cute! Hooray for Blogging!

Sassy Sue said...

Oh my gosh Kim, you have a blog!!! Kristi told me about it! You girls are so clever. I love seeing my cute kids and their families...what a great blog beginning! XOXOXOXOXO