Adam - your birthday came and went on a busy weekend. Our birthday wish was late for you, but Dave and I want you to know how much we love you. We think that you are pretty special guy and glad that you and the boys joined our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am a transplant to St George from "up north" (SLC)
I love it in warm sunny Dixie Land. I have 3 kids: a daughter Morgan (9), and step-sons Bennett (9), and Creighton (11). They are the coolest kids and I love them to death. I love being a mom, wife and an RN.
3 comments:
Happy B-Day Adam!
Adam - your birthday came and went on a busy weekend. Our birthday wish was late for you, but Dave and I want you to know how much we love you. We think that you are pretty special guy and glad that you and the boys joined our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment