

I discovered last night that we have an unwanted guest in our kitchen. Under my sink I found little mouse poops,
uggghhh. I'm sure the little mouse has been having a blast rummaging through our garbage. After I cleaned everything up, I went to the store and got old school mouse traps. I was thinking,
there is no way a mouse is going to be this stupid. Haven't mice evolved by now to know not to go there? But sure enough, in the morning, we had to have a little mouse funeral (not really, I just threw him in the garbage can.)
SUCKA!!!! I was going to take a picture of the dead mouse, but I thought I might get hate mail from animal activists. If there are mouse lovers out there I'm truly sorry...
lol.
11 comments:
Ew, that's kinda gross. Seems like there's alot of mice running around in St. Geo. Poor Victor.
Who is Victor???
Kim - have you found any more? The worst part is picking up that little trap with the dead mouse in it - it's just too up close and personal!
Victor is what I named the mouse that you caught. I named him that because the mouse trap said Victor on it. Seemed appropriate.
But what are we gonna name the next one?
Kristi, lol, lol, lol. Very appropriate. The next one will be Victoria.
ohhh! Good one Kim!
PS The security code on this says "mated" hehehhe
you guys are too funny i love your blog your photos are so cute..
Halarious! I thought mice were smart...don't they train them to do like mazes and stuff? Stupid mouse!
Hi Kim I cant believe how cute your pictures turned out. luv you guys!!!
Post a Comment