Grandma with the chilluns The weather wasn't that great, and it was cloudy so the kids were cold from being in the water. We didn't go very far, but it was still fun. We got a late start so we didn't have a lot of time. Me n my cute kiddos
I am a transplant to St George from "up north" (SLC)
I love it in warm sunny Dixie Land. I have 3 kids: a daughter Morgan (9), and step-sons Bennett (9), and Creighton (11). They are the coolest kids and I love them to death. I love being a mom, wife and an RN.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! One of these days we will have to come and join ya since you know what and where you are going!!
We need to do that hike again when it isn't gonna rain. Love you guys!
Post a Comment