Friday, April 24, 2009

Two teeth in 2 weeks

Bennett is 8, but his baby teeth just want to stay in his mouth for some reason. He has only lost 4 teeth, and 2 of those were pulled by the Dentist. His two front teeth have been loose for the past couple of weeks and finally he pulled the first one out about a week and a half ago. Then he came home from school a few days ago and announced that he had pulled the other one out also. He looks kinda funny with a big hole in his mouth.

5 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Lalala!! That looks cool...and I am happy for him, but the picture makes me wanna gag!! Cute picture of Benette! But the bloody mouth makes me wanna...blah!JK!

KIMPOSSIBLE said...

Oh, come on...you should be past that now you CNA.

Melissa said...

I know--once they lose those first couple of baby teeth it changes their look completely. Nice pic--bloody and everything--

Melissa said...

PS your background is adorable!!

Sassy Sue said...

I like Bennett with no front teeth! He's such a cutie...teeth or no teeth. I think he's been wanting to lose some teeth for awhile. Grandma loves Bennett!