Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Tag

Things I am thankful for:

A: Adam...he helps me in so many ways.
B: Boys...lets face it, where would we be without them???
C: Cycling...its fun and good excercise.
D: Down time...especially at work!!!
E: Email. Sometimes its just easier.
F: Family. Oh-and food.
G: Gym...when its too cold outside to ride.
H: Holidays...gives you an opportunity to hang with family.
I: In-laws. They make life interesting don't they?
J: Jesus...my savior.
K: Kettle corn
L: Little girls...I love my Morgan.
M: Makeup.
N: Nursing...I love my profession. Be kind to nurses.
O: Outdoors.
P: Pictures
Q: Quotes...puts things in perspective sometimes.
R: Rio...Cafe
S: Sleep...(a Nelson through and through)
T: Trials...otherwise, how would we grow.
U: Undershirt...thank you SHADE clothing
V: Vision.
W: Work...teaches us a lot.
X: X-mas...are you ready???
Y: Youth
Z: Zion National Park...we are so lucky to be so close.

Ok I tag Toni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you did your tag. I really liked the one you put for letter R. Clever!